Living Storm Productions, an award-winning, independent film production company based in Madison, is holding auditions for its next short film, "Boss Cutters."
"Boss Cutters," story by Craig Olson, screenplay by Adam Al-Sayed. This story is one man’s rise to glory from frightened child to lowly henchman to successful hair stylist. The villains of the world are cunning. They are masterful. They are evil. But who is cutting their hair? What consequences might there be if the wrong sort of people catch on to his game?
Please send us an email to request side(s) for what you would want to read for:
- Address the email to: LSP Team
- Email subject: Audition - Boss Cutters
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a high quality .mov or .avi (if possible) by end of day Friday 8/18. If compressed file types are only available to you please review the quality before sending them. It is highly recommended that you send a file via a hyperlink using Dropbox, OneDrive, etc. that way it ensures that we receive your video(s) in a timely matter.
- Please limit your video(s) to less than 5 minutes
Accepting electronic auditions through EOD Friday, August 18th
End of August possibilities, likeliness to film in September
If you have further questions, please email email@example.com.
Coif (lead): 18-35 Male. A prideful hair stylist to treacherous individuals; he believes in what he does. He can be gossipy but understanding. Clean cut with an innate sense of style. Coif remains focused on, what he deems, a significant loss in his past.
Secare (antagonist): 20-35 Male. Self righteous and irritating. He looks down upon Coif and those that Coif serves. He has truly experienced a loss and overcame it; making Coif’s loss feel insignificant and petty.
Freeze (customer): 30-45 Male. An over the top comicbook villain straight out of a 90’s movie. Able to speak with a thick Austrian accent.
Mister J (customer): 30-40 Male. A clown with a unique sense of humor.
Super hero/villain Extras: Superman, Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, Medusa, Batman