Spotlight: George Dallman
1. How did you find out about Living Storm Productions? What made you want to become part of the group?
I learned of LSP through Alex Contreras. After some time he asked me to join the meetings. I was happy to do so and learn more about filmmaking.
2. What first interested you in film?
The artistry and the work that goes into each project. For every piece of the film there's somebody behind the scenes with talent and skills to get the job done.
3. For you, what’s the most exciting part about making a film?
Learning and understanding the work and skill it takes to make a production. Watching the amount of effort every person puts into their work behind the scenes as well as in front of the lens. Really it's about being a part of these projects that is exciting for me.
4. What is your experience in filmmaking?
Very little as of right now. I have assisted as a Production Assistant and helped on set film showing in my own place. I've auditioned for upcoming roles in current projects and I have been included in conversations for future endeavors.
5. What are some of your filmmaking ambitions?
I'm not only interested in learning more on behind the scenes work as well as auditioning for future roles in feature films. My ambitions are simply to bring something substantial to the table; something that could further LSP and my knowledge of film.
- with George Dallman