Spotlight: Jordan Gamble
1. How did you find out about Living Storm Productions? What made you want to become part of the group?
After I got out of school I reached out to dozens of production companies trying to get a chance to work on some films. One of my friends told me about Living Storm Productions and they were kind enough to let me sit in on one of their meetings. Everyone is very knowledgeable and experienced and I thought It would be a great chance to learn and grow in the film industry.
2. What first interested you in film?
I was obsessed with Legos as a kid. One day I took my parents' camera and made a stop motion film with all my lego characters. I had so much fun making it that I knew I wanted to work on films for a living.
3. For you, what's the most exciting part about making a film?
For me, the most exciting part of film making is post production. As a sound guy making the audio complement what the audience is seeing on the screen is a challenging and creative endeavor that brings life to a film.
4. What is your experience in filmmaking?
I've recorded foley, designed sound effects and mixed audio for several short films.
5. What are some of your filmmaking ambitions?
I'd like to work on movies as a sound designer. I always loved how sci-fi movies have the coolest sound effects. Since Star Wars has a lot more films on the way It's my dream to work on some of their movies.
— with Jordan Gamble.